Along the pillar situated to right, close the lateral entry, a stone polychrome stautue of the 14th century representing Saint Louis d’Anjou bishop of Toulouse died in 1297 and canonized in 1317, he was the second son of Charles II King of Naples, he took an active share in the albigensian crusade.
Along the pillar sitauted to the left is located a stone statue dating back to the 14th century, it was dicovered during the work carried out on the wall of the former cemetery, it was most probably decapited and buried during the revolutionary period.
These two statues rest on stone columns which were dicovered during the work carried out on the apse and the installation of the new altar, these two columns probably formed part of the original altar.
In the nave, fragments of two stone statues dating back to the 16th century represent Saint Nicolas and Sainte Barbe, one also finds there the stone fragment of a person seatede of the 13th century and in the axis of the nave, a wooden Christ the cross is set up on a piece of wood resting on a beam of glory, dating back to the 17th century (1654), formerly two wooden statues were on each side of the Christ representing the apostle John and the Virgin Mary.
In the north wall, two stained glass windows : the one representing the Virgin and the child Jesus, the other Sainte Radegonde. In the south wall, three stained glass windows one representing Saint Roch and his dog.
One can notice outside :
The semicicular apse with its grotesque modillions dating back to the begenning of the 11th century.
The originality of the pinion of the southern cross.
The octagonal turret with pointed roof that flanks the northen wall.
The bell tower with its octagonal arrow between nave and choir.
The christianized dolmen, this rough-calcareous big stone is called Sainte-Radegonde stone, it has the power to heal scabies.