Giverny | Restaurant | Ancien Hôtel Restaurant BAUDY
OPENING HOURS FROM 1st of April 2023
Tuesday to Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday to Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (last order)
Sunday: 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed weekly on Sunday evenings and Mondays.
ANNUAL CLOSING ON OCTOBER 31, 2023 AFTER THE LUNCH SERVICE
L’Ancien Hôtel Restaurant BAUDY and it’s Old Rosery
Located right in the centre of the village of Giverny and just a step away of museums, let you surprise by this place charged with history which could be of use as support for a romantic story.
ANNUAL CLOSING ON OCTOBER 31, 2022 AFTER THE LUNCH SERVICE
We offer you to have lunch or to have dinner :
– lunch and dinner everyday (reservation available only for dinner)
– a terrace overshadowed with view on the village and its campaign
– two separated dining rooms wallpapered with a multitude of pictures
keeping this atmosphere of the end of the 19th century
– for groups, an independent room with a capacity of reception of 100 place settings
– a free parking is at your disposal
A choice according to your desires will be offered to you.
- Dishes à la carte
- Breakfast – Tea-room
- Menu of day
- Menu for groups
- The omelette “Baudy”
- The pancake with the Camembert
- A menu at 35 euros
The workshop constructs in 1887, on the initiative of the painters. The painting of ROBINSON “Seen of the hill of Giverny“ allows us to see this small building (collection of the American Art museum). He has a glass roof in the north and this disposition assures a constant and natural light. This place allowed the job said about workshop and notably the study of the nude. Claude Monet used this solution himself. The workshop it was also a way to meet in “family”.