Giverny | Restaurant | Ancien Hôtel Restaurant BAUDY
CLOSED FROM November 4th 2019 to March 27th 2020
REOPENING MARCH 28th 2020
L’Ancien Hôtel Restaurant BAUDY and it’s Old Rosery
Located right in the centre of the village of Giverny and just a step away of museums, let you surprise by this place charged with history which could be of use as support for a romantic story.
TIMETABLE SEASON 2020
Open 7 days a week.
- From October 1st to 18th 2020 last order at 21:00
- From October 15th untill November 3rd 2020
open from Monday to Thursday from 10:h00 to 17:30
open Fridays and Saturdays from 10:h00 to 21:00 (last order)
open Sundays from 10:h00 to 17:30.
November 3rd 2019 only for lunch.
We offer you to have lunch or to have dinner :
– lunch and dinner everyday (reservation available only for dinner)
– a terrace overshadowed with view on the village and its campaign
– two separated dining rooms wallpapered with a multitude of pictures
keeping this atmosphere of the end of the 19th century
– for groups, an independent room with a capacity of reception of 100 place settings
– a free parking is at your disposal
A choice according to your desires will be offered to you.
Carte 2019 to download HERE (.pdf)
- Dishes à la carte
- Breakfast – Tea-room
- Menu of day
- Menu for groups
- The omelette “Baudy”
- The pancake with the Camembert
- A menu at 29,90 euros
The workshop constructs in 1887, on the initiative of the painters. The painting of ROBINSON “Seen of the hill of Giverny“ allows us to see this small building (collection of the American Art museum). He has a glass roof in the north and this disposition assures a constant and natural light. This place allowed the job said about workshop and notably the study of the nude. Claude Monet used this solution himself. The workshop it was also a way to meet in “family”.