Giverny | Restaurant | Ancien Hôtel Restaurant BAUDY
L’Ancien Hôtel Restaurant BAUDY and it’s Old Rosery
Located right in the centre of the village of Giverny and just a step away of museums, let you surprise by this place charged with history which could be of use as support for a romantic story.
TIMETABLE SEASON 2018
Open 7 days a week, from March 23rd, 2018 to November 1st 2018.
From 10AM to 9:30PM (last order). November 1st only for lunch.
We offer you to have lunch or to have dinner :
– lunch and dinner everyday (reservation available only for dinner)
– a terrace overshadowed with view on the village and its campaign
– two separated dining rooms wallpapered with a multitude of pictures
keeping this atmosphere of the end of the 19th century
– for groups, an independent room with a capacity of reception of 100 place settings
– a free parking is at your disposal
A choice according to your desires will be offered to you.
Carte 2018 to download HERE (.pdf)
- Dishes à la carte
- Breakfast – Tea-room
- Menu of day
- Menu for groups
- The omelette “Baudy”
- The pancake with the Camembert
- A menu at 29,90 euros
The workshop constructs in 1887, on the initiative of the painters. The painting of ROBINSON “Seen of the hill of Giverny“ allows us to see this small building (collection of the American Art museum). He has a glass roof in the north and this disposition assures a constant and natural light. This place allowed the job said about workshop and notably the study of the nude. Claude Monet used this solution himself. The workshop it was also a way to meet in “family”.